Denver in 2017
Our Hotel: Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel
This is a beautiful hotel with multiple restaurants, bars and coffee shops; complimentary fitness center and swimming pool. Attendees get free in-room Wi-Fi.
The location is on the 16th Street Pedestrian Mall, a tree-lined promenade of red-and-gray granite that runs through the center of downtown, lined with outdoor cafes and bistros, micro-breweries, historic office buildings, new skyscrapers, apartment and condo towers, restaurants, bars and retail stores. Numerous fountains and plazas offer a variety of daily special events and entertainers. Free electric shuttle buses cruise the mile-long Mall seven days a week from early morning to late evening.
Transportation: Low-cost public transportation is available from the airport to Union Station, where you can connect to the hotel via the free 16th Street Shuttle.
To book your rooms at the discounted group rate please click this link.
We are the official alumni association of NÜRNBERG AMERICAN HIGH SCHOOL
Home of the Eagles. Go Green!
Nürnberg American High School was one of the original 5 overseas schools established in Germany after World War II by the Department of Defense Dependents School system to accommodate dependents of American service personnel. You can read more about its history here.
The Nürnberg Alumni Association is a non-profit organization seeking to:
- Find Lost Eagles, those who have attended NHS as students or faculty at any time during its span from 1946 to 1995, but have yet to discover our alumni association
- Curate the history of NHS and build an online library of archives for Eagles to both read from and contribute to
- Continue the Eagle spirit through reunions and our newsletter, the Trichter
- Commemorate the memories of our lost alumni, Fallen Eagles.
Please browse through our archives.
If you would like to join the NAA, we ask for a small, $20, membership fee to help cover the costs of the publications and web service storing these archives. With membership you get additional access to:
- The Trichter, our triannually published newsletter, covering news about NHS Eagles
- The membership directory
- Full access to view members only content
Join today and bring back the memories